Midland County WBA News
This year’s President is Jenny McConnell of Leics., with Sue Lemon as Secretary and Rosemary Palmer as Treasurer. Jenny and Sue volunteered to help if no one came forward at the AGM, which was the case.
Congratulations went to Lincolnshire on winning the Marlindy Trophy again. It was very disappointing that the Presentation game could not be held due to some Counties being unable to send rinks. This is the first time this has happened.
Main points to remember
1. Fixtures – to be at weekends with a start time between 12 noon & 1pm where possible – otherwise by mutual agreement.
2. Games – to remain at 21 ends.
3. Raffles – home teams are entitled to hold raffles at matches.
4. President’s gifts and rink prizes – not to be given at MC games.
5. Drinks – individuals to buy their own.